JOB TITLE: Machine Builder/Mechanic
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Machine Builder/Mechanic will build industrial automated machinery for the paper converting industry. Maintenance mechanic for in plant and field service work.
- Assemble, modify, troubleshoot and install industrial machinery in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the organization, tracking and integration of purchased and manufactured components.
- Identify any technical issues with purchased or manufactured components.
- Perform precision alignments and set ups of mechanical components and systems.
- Responsible for installing electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic components and systems per supplied engineering drawings and schematics and test and tune each system for optimal performance.
- Manage equipment tear down, packaging, rigging and loading in preparation for shipment to customer.
- Responsible for identifying and correcting deficiencies in machine builds and providing proper documentation to the appropriate departments for any changes that need to be updated.
- Responsible for working with engineering, electrical, controls, purchasing and sales departments to ensure all projects are built to specification and customer expectations.
- Responsible for organizing any work, equipment, storage and stock space as well as work and machine build sequence in the most efficient manner.
- Responsible for identifying all components and parts are available or have been delivered for any current or upcoming machine builds.
- Responsible for identifying all tools, equipment and material needed for a machine build, tear down and shipping are available and on hand in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, organized and safe work environment at all times.
- Use personal protection equipment (PPE) at all times per ANSI safety standards.
- Must submit to a drug test.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, professional attitude and a desire to go above the norm of what is expected.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND RESUME TO “email@example.com”