JOB TITLE: OEM Technical Sales Representative
JOB DESCRIPTION: OEM Technical Sales Representative will provide capitol equipment sales for the paper converting industry, responsible for all sales activities with assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts and customers.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and project the number of contacts to me made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as required.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow up, and adherence to goals.
- Develop and communicate new product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate sales schedule in a timely manner to ensure required work is accomplished to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintain a professional appearance providing a positive company image to customers and the public.
- Follow up for collection of payment as needed.
- Provide on the job training to new sales employees.
- Requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUME TO “firstname.lastname@example.org”